My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://blog.mattityahu.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Tu BiShvat

I'm afraid my posts aren't going to be so exciting for a while since I'm mostly doing work. Yesterday I was doing more research. Fun!

Today, in addition to research, I had English teaching. It's going well but after a while the kids can drive me a little nuts. It was nice though because at the end, I was left with one student who was actually interested in learning. So we just talked in English a little, which I think was a huge help for him.

Then I had my regular volunteering with other students at the school. I helped them with some math. I was a little worried about that since I haven't done math in a while. It's good to know I haven't forgotten it.

After math we brought the kids back to the village for a Tu BiShvat project. They looked for clues all over and then we all planted flowers and a few trees. Shoko was so happy to have so many kids to play with. He also tried to help with the planting, but I made him give back the flower he was trying to eat.









1 comment: