My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://blog.mattityahu.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

End of Classes

Yesterday I had my last class with Benny Morris and my last Iranian Revolution class. We spoke more about the Palestinian refugees and watched a documentary about them staring Benny Morris. In Iran we watched Persepolis and talked more about the film we saw last week about sex change operations in Iran.

Then Yoni and I went over to Hannah's and met a bunch of the new OSP kids. They seem pretty nice and one of them was picking my brain about Ayalim. I wasn't able to stay long because I had to catch my bus back to Dimona where we had a big Ayalim meeting. We went over our schedule for the next few months, which is important, but then we broke off into groups and discussed different questions about the idea of community and things like that. I think that can be a good thing to do, but not for 3 hours on the last week of classes. I got back home at around 11:30.

Today I have tutoring again and then I have to head to campus for my last Historiography class. Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment