My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://blog.mattityahu.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Big Day

Today I had my last Arabic class of the semester. We went over some of the texts we read and the professor posted the format of the exam online. Now I just need to study like crazy until next Thursday. Thankfully, Orr is also in my class and I'm going to study with her and some of her friends from the class. Also, one of the guys in class is going on the Spain trip and spoke to me about the few students going who are Shomer Shabbat. Since we're supposed to go from Toledo to Madrid on Shabbat, we're going to stay behind and take a bus after Shabbat is over. Should be fun.

After class, I grabbed a quick bite to eat and then came back to Dimona to teach some English. It was a rough start, no one wanted to sit still or be quiet. But after a while they settled down and listened. Instead of moving on to new stuff, I did a review of the vocab, which went over pretty well. Now let's see if they review for Sunday.

I just made my appointment at the IDF Archives for next Tuesday. A little late, but I'm really excited to go. I have to take a train to Tel Aviv and then a bus to Tel HaShomer. Hopefully I won't get too lost on the way.

Now it's time to do some work because I need to go back to campus later today for the big MAPMATES end of semester thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment