My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://blog.mattityahu.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Shabbat in Dimona

I was going to go with Orr to her family in Reut, but they were going up to Kiryat Shmona and we weren't so excited about making the 4 hour journey all the way up north. Plus, Shoko would not have been able to handle such a long trip. So instead we stayed in the village.

After shul, we all ate dinner together in the Moadon, which was really nice, that is after we cleaned up the fully-set table that collapsed. Shoko found a nice spot on a mattress and took a nap. We hung out for a while, played Yaniv (shout out Josh) and called it a night.

Today I went on a short hike in the desert with Shani, Dina, Dina's friend and Shoko. I love that I can just walk a few feet and be hiking in the desert. It's pretty cool. When we got back, Shoko and I drank some water and relaxed before lunch.

Since we had such good weather today, we ate lunch together outside, while Shoko played with Katanchik. Apparently, the other day, another dog was playing to rough with Shoko, and Katanchik saved him.

After lunch, I brought Shoko inside and tried to teach him some tricks. Nothing huge, just sit and lay down. He's getting the hang of it. He clearly know how, I just need to get him to a point where he does it when I want him to, not just when he wants to. Shoko got a little tired of all the sitting and laying down, so he decided to take a nap while I got some reading done. Then Mor and Orr came over for Havdalah.

Tonight should be a lot of fun. I'm going to stay in a try to write my Historiography final! I can't wait!



No comments:

Post a Comment