My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://blog.mattityahu.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, January 18, 2010

Storm

Yesterday began my weeks of all work and no play. Not so much fun. I did get to take a break from studying and writing to teach English though. It's going pretty well, though after 2 hours yesterday, my students were not interested in a third hour, so I let them out early. Two of the girls in the class clearly have crushes on me. It's pretty adorable. Now if I could only get girls my own age to be interested, I'd be set.

Before I got down to work, I decided to go shopping and get some food for the week. I also stopped off at the pet store and got some things for Shoko. A new leash, treats, a bigger water bowl and a flea collar. I also got him a muzzle so I can take him on the bus. He's too big now for me to get away with pulling the puppy card. I don't think he likes it though.

Last night it began to rain really hard. Not typical desert weather. Shoko was a little afraid of the thunder at first but then he calmed down and took a nap. Of course it started to rain on the day that I did my laundry so instead of drying in the sun, I need to keep everything inside.

Today is another study day. Usually Shoko is outside during the day, but I let him inside because of all the rain. He's taking a nap on the carpet in the living room. Dog's life. Back to Arabic for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment