My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://blog.mattityahu.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, March 1, 2010

Back from Andalusia

I got back from Spain last night. It was an awesome trip, even though we spent most of the time on the bus traveling from place to place. But all the traveling finally caught up to me and I'm a little sick now. But I'll have to get over it since classes are starting now.

These are the classes I'm probably taking this semester:

Selected Topics in the Geography of the Middle East

Palestinian Society

Ottoman State and Society: Themes in History and Historiography

Studying the Modern Middle East: A Historiographic Review B

Middle Eastern Oil Politics, Economics, and Culture

Translation and Expression in the Arabic Language


Andrea still has my cable to connect my camera to the computer so I can't post my pictures yet. But in the meantime, here are two of her's:



1 comment:

  1. in my defense, i took it to class for you, but you weren't there =) see you in ottoman class! =)

    ReplyDelete