My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://blog.mattityahu.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Post

The chamsin is over now, so instead of 90 degree weather, it's back down to the 60s. Not nearly as fun, but it looks like it should start getting back into the 80s next week. I love it here.

Today I had math tutoring again. The kids are so difficult, always running around and yelling. This one girl asked me for help and then kept pretending to not understand so I wouldn't leave. It was very cute, but made things difficult when I actually had to go and help other students. If only I could get Israeli girls who are over 14 to be that interested, I'd be set.

Here are some pictures of Shoko when he found a hedgehog. He was very upset that it would unroll and play with him.





No comments:

Post a Comment