My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://blog.mattityahu.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Erin's Birthday and Our "Meeting"

Yesterday was Erin's birthday, so after an interesting class examining the similarities between Zionism and Colonialism (fun stuff!) I went over to her place for her party. Her roommates made soooo much food and it was great to finally be able to put some faces to the names I'd heard so much about. I don't usually get to hang out with the other MAPMES guys so much since I always go back to Dimona at night, so it was nice to spend the night on campus for a change.

Today I hung out with Yoni in the morning and then our Conflict Resolution group had a lunch meeting. Although we had more lunch than meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment