My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://blog.mattityahu.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Classes

So I was feeling pretty under the weather when I got back from Spain, so I stayed home the past two days, took medicine, slept and tried desperately to stop coughing. I'm not 100% yet but I needed to go to class today.

This afternoon I had my Palestinian Society class which looks like it's going to be really interesting. Very excited for that. Then I went to the office to make sure I'm on track with my classes (I am!). Now I need to run to Historiography but in the meantime, here are some more of Andrea's pictures:



Here's me and Yoni looking pretty badass.




Me and my bus-buddy Erin.




Me and Beeba looking amazing as usual.




Israelis at the Mezquita.




Anglos chilling at the fountain.




I think there was more rain in Spain this week than were was in Israel all last year. Look at this flooding!

No comments:

Post a Comment