My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://blog.mattityahu.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, November 9, 2009

Name My Puppy!!

Ok so I just posted this on facebook, but I think it needs a post. I can add more tomorrow.

When I got home today, I decided to walk around the village a little bit. I ran into a bunch of people hanging out. When I walked in, Roni asked me, "Do you want a dog?"

To which I gave her the only response one can give in that situation, "Of course."

She then brought out this little black puppy that was left at the entrance to the village, which is just the thing to lift my spirits after a really tough week.

So now comes the hard part. I'm not talking about taking him to the vet, getting food or house breaking him. I am talking of course about giving him a name.

I'm not sure if I can really keep him yet, but he at least deserves a proper name, which is where you all come in. I'm looking for a Hebrew/Israeli name for him that is easy to pronounce. No easy feat. So please post your thoughts.





Some names already suggested:
Hatzot
Sahar
Sheleg
Dubi
Kfir

The winner gets a prize to be determined.
So get naming!!

2 comments: