My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://blog.mattityahu.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

And the Winner Is...

After many wonderful submissions, I have decided to name my puppy:
Shoko!
Just like the chocolate milk in a bag that is everywhere here and is delicious.

I brought him to the vet this morning and he is healthy and roughly 5 weeks old. He's too little for all his shots so I need to bring him back next week.



Now I just need to train him. He's already really smart and wakes me up to go out at night instead of going in his bed. So that's good.

I have a dog!

1 comment:

  1. I think the real question here is - WHO CUT YOUR HAIR!!!! This looks like sophomore year Geo!!! You would not get carded back home a.w...

    ReplyDelete