My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://blog.mattityahu.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, May 17, 2010

Working Sunday

Shoko got me up again this morning and we went for a run. That's 2 for 2. Hopefully tomorrow will be day 3!

It's starting to get down to crunch time and I had lots of work to do today. Lots of emails to send out for the conference. Put some final touches on my presentation for Geography.

I took Shoko to the vet to get some anti-tick meds. But of course the vet was 20 minutes late and then I had to wait forever. But at least I got to talk to Sam while I waited.

I had such a busy day, I don't see how I wrote so little. Well I am pretty tired. Time for bed.

In the meantime here's some more pictures of Shoko. Today he decided to sleep on the floor under my desk. I think he's jealous that was spending all my time working and not playing with him.





No comments:

Post a Comment