My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://blog.mattityahu.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Work Work Work

Yesterday I got up early and went to campus to do some work in the library. When I got there I ran into my friend Yoni. We studied together for a while and I looked over a bunch of books. After a few hours, we headed over to Maura's to go over Historiography. I had most of it done already, I figured it couldn't hurt to be thorough.

Andrea and Yishai were there also. Andrea brought cookies. Yum! When we were done, Andrea, Yoni and I went out for lunch. We went to this great Shwarma place nearby. But then it was time to head home.

By then it was pouring rain. I then did some one-on-one English tutoring with one of the kids from the local high school. It went pretty well and honestly the thing he needs most is just practice. Hopefully he'll take my advice and do some work at home, unlike my other students.

Today has been a fun work day so far. Oy. It finally stopped raining, so I'm getting some natural sunlight, which is nice. But that of course is after the massive hail storm we had this morning. Poor Shoko was outside when it started and was too afraid to make a run for it back to the caravan. He must have been under a porch. As soon as it let up, he bolted for home, I opened the door, he ran inside and slid right into the wall. What a good puppy.

















No comments:

Post a Comment