My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://blog.mattityahu.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Done!

After weeks of translation and furious writing, I have finally finished and submitted my last paper of the semester! That means I am just a few short months away from my degree and can now actually enjoy my week off before classes start up again.

This should be a pretty quiet Shabbat. Not so many people are staying in the village this weekend so Boaz and I are making dinner ourselves. I thought about going to Be'er Sheva, but I wanted to spend the day with Shoko before I left for Spain, which I'm doing at 1:30 am on Saturday night! I'm very excited. I'm busy warming up my video camera!

Other than that there isn't so much to tell. I doubt I'll be able to blog next week, but we'll see. In the meantime, here are some pictures of Shoko and his buddy Ganja the cat.

















1 comment:

  1. mazel tov! take a video of shoko!!! then post it here!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete