My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://blog.mattityahu.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, July 5, 2010

Shoko Gives Me a Scare

Tonight I got a call from Boaz telling me Shani saw Shoko get hit by a car near the bus-stop and then ran off. So I went out to look for him, but then heard he had run back to the village. I was really nervous but despite a few bruises he looked alright.

Ortal offered to take us to the animal hospital. Unfortunately, the closets one is in Omer, on the other side of Be'er Sheva. When we got there the vet examined Shoko, took an ultrasound and told me that he was very lucky because he hadn't broken any bones and had no internal bleeding. Phew.

Tomorrow I have a meeting in the morning for the conference. It's this week! I can't believe it. It'll be nice to get to meet all the people I've been emailing for the past year and I think it might be even nicer to finally have this off my shoulders. After the meeting I'll go to the library to do some work and then head home to take Shoko for a walk. Should be a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment