My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://blog.mattityahu.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, April 30, 2010

Working in the Village

Today was a big work day in the village. Every few months, on Friday, everyone stays here and helps clean and finish building the village. Boaz was in charge of the group fixing up and making new gardens. I was helping finish the paths to the lower caravans. That meant lugging wheelbarrows full of dirt or pebbles from one end of the village to the other and then finding giant rocks and carrying them to the caravans to use as the edges of the new gardens. Needless to say, I am very tired right now. Thank God it's Shabbat tonight and I can relax.

I know I have been lacking in Shoko pictures recently, so here a some of him relaxing in his favorite spots.





No comments:

Post a Comment