My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://blog.mattityahu.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Last Week of Class!

This was my last week of class and as of this afternoon, I never have to go to class again! Thank God. Nothing too crazy happened. I gave my presentation in Historiography and Conflict Resolution. Got some good feedback and hopefully by this time next week both of those papers will be done (a little wishful thinking never hurt right?).

Today, after Conflict Resolution, I met up with the Spielmans (sans Avi and David) at Aroma.
Josh just finished Birthright and they all came down to Be'er Sheva for a JNF ceremony of some kind. It was great to see them and hopefully I'll be able to see them again after Avi gets in.

Now the tough part begins: paper writing.

Here are some more pictures of the pup (yes this is what I do when I don't want to work, I blog and take pictures of Shoko):











No comments:

Post a Comment